Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to payment …
With a few exceptions, your identity and the content of our sessions will be completely confidential to the maximum allowed by New Zealand law. The exceptions are where I believe there is a risk of harm to yourself or others.
In the case of minor clients (under 18 years) – the only other exception to confidentiality is the same as above, unless I believe there is a risk of harm to themselves or others – in which case the first point of contact is the minor client’s legal guardian/s.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
While cancellations from either party are rare (so rare, in fact, I’ve had two in 15 years, and one was my fault!) cancellations received prior to 48 hours of a scheduled session will be refunded in full minus any Stripe processing fee (n.b. there are no processing fees in the case of direct payment – usually within NZ).
Cancellations received between 48 and 24 hours prior to a session will be refunded 50%. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will not receive a refund.
If, however, you miss a scheduled session for any reason, you will be granted one time to reschedule without penalty. If you miss a second scheduling, you will forfeit the session and no refund will be given.
Please note that if Rebecca Stafford cancels or misses your session, every effort will be made to reschedule as soon as possible. If a new suitable time can not be found, you will be refunded the appropriate amount due.
By engaging in any of the services offered by Outlier Limited or its owner, Rebecca Stafford, and paying for these services, you are thereby stating that you have read this legal disclaimer and that you freely and willingly enter into, acknowledge, and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older (or have authorization from your legal guardian).
- Outlier Ltd and its owner will not be held responsible for any decisions that are made by you in relation to any service that is provided to them.
- Outlier Ltd and its owner shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, resulting, disciplinary, punitive, or any other damages that occur from your interpretation and actions following the use of this service.
- You understand that Rebecca Stafford’s qualifications and experience include a PhD in health psychology, eight years volunteering and training (based on Rogerian person-centered therapy) as a Lifeline telephone counselor, and approximately 16 years studying and practicing psychology, including hypnotherapy.
- You understand that Rebecca Stafford is NOT a registered counselor or psychologist.
- You acknowledge that the use of Outlier Ltd’s website (currently DrHabit.org) and information on the site does not constitute, nor is intended to constitute, professional judgement or advice. Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed by this website or its owner.
- Acceptance of the services provided by Outlier Ltd means acceptance of these terms.