Subscribe to my free fortnightly-ish newsletter and bust procrastination with your FREE download – How to get the mind-focusing effects of Ritalin – without taking the drug: the top psychology strategy for beating procrastination.
The download is an excerpt from my soon-to-be-released book (late 2018). I’ve been teaching this simple psychology strategy for a while. Below are testimonials from two people who’ve used it to bust procrastination and boost productivity:
ROBYN, AUDIENCE MEMBER
“Hi Rebecca, I really loved your talk and was totally inspired. My procrastination level had been over the top for quite a while. I was getting through each day just spending half my time thinking about what I should be doing next. I used [the psychology technique] religiously for a week and was totally stunned by how much I achieved!!
I was having problems filling up the day with tasks as I had never structured myself so well before.
I was achieving lots and ‘getting things done’ so well it felt like magic. I had a month where the wheels fell off … and I noticed by not using [the psychological technique] I was falling back into old habits again. So I am back on to it and can’t thank you enough for the wisdom you shared. It works really well for me and has changed my life. Keep up the great work.”
DARYL GOVE, AUCKLAND HYPNOTHERAPISTS
“I must say I have been using [Rebecca’s procrastination-busting] technique for 2 days now and they have been my most productive in months! It has taken the focus away from what is most pressing and moved it into just getting things done.”
And that’s just for starters. The newsletter contains goss, news and my latest articles on world domination – the easy way.
Oops, did I type that out loud? I meant to say my articles go all places psychological, but focus on:
- ‘The 21 day myth’ – how to rapidly make and break habits.
- The easy way to modify lifestyle habits – such as emotional eating and (lack of) exercise (willpower is so 90’s).
- The psychology tools I used to go from uni drop out to PhD.
- Simple (when you know how) tactics for less procrastination, workaholism and overwhelm, and more motivation, focus and productivity.
- Strategies for reducing stress while boosting mental and physical health.
- Frog-dodging, dating and relationship strategies.
- and occasional trickier issues to do with saving the world.
My articles typically consist of psychological strategies illustrated with my embarrassing personal anecdotes. Of which I am spoiled for choice.
Just enter your name and email below to subscribe and join our tribe (FYI The privacy of your email address is as important to me as NZ Bluff oysters, sour cherry donuts, and coffee).