Subscribe to my free fortnightly newsletter and bust procrastination with your FREE download – How to get the mind-focusing effects of Ritalin – without taking the drug: the top psychology strategy for beating procrastination.
And that’s just for starters. The newsletter contains goss, news and my latest articles on world domination – the easy way.
Oops, did I type that out loud? I meant to say my articles go all places psychological, but focus on:
- ‘The 21 day myth’ – how to rapidly make and break habits.
- The easy way to modify lifestyle habits – such as emotional eating and (lack of) exercise (willpower is so 90’s).
- The psychology tools I used to go from uni drop out to PhD.
- Simple (when you know how) tactics for less procrastination, workaholism and overwhelm, and more motivation, focus and productivity.
- Strategies for reducing stress while boosting mental and physical health.
- Frog-dodging, dating and relationship strategies.
- and occasionally trickier issues to do with saving the world.
My articles typically consist of psychological strategies illustrated with my embarrassing personal anecdotes. Of which I am spoiled for choice.
I also include “What I’m doing right now” – a ‘behind the scenes’ look into the struggles, failures, and triumphs of my business and personal life. Let’s just say I am getting really good at failure. Just as well. It’s much easier to succeed when we are willing to fail. In the same way as it’s much easier to let love in when we are willing to be rejected.
Just enter your name and email below to subscribe and join our tribe (FYI The privacy of your email address is as important to me as NZ Bluff oysters, sour cherry donuts, and coffee).